- Business Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Georgia (Inactive)
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Louisiana Bar
- Georgia Bar (Inactive)
Timothy Hartdegen practices litigation principally in the areas of business disputes, torts and personal injury, insurance coverage disputes, and white collar criminal defense. He also has extensive appeals experience in both state and federal appellate courts, and has argued before the Louisiana Courts of Appeal and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Timothy Hartdegen is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state and federal courts and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Timothy Hartdegen earned his undergraduate degree in Business Management and Entrepreneurship from Louisiana State University. While there, he was consistently named to the Dean’s Honor List. After LSU undergraduate studies, Tim attended the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center.
Before joining our law firm, Tim served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Walter I. Lanier, Jr. and the Honorable Judge William F. Kline, Jr. at the Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Louisiana State University
- Honors: Dean's Honor List
- Major: Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Honorable Judge Walter I. Lanier, Jr. and the Honorable Judge William F. Kline, Jr., Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeals, Law Clerk